Sunday, September 4, 2011

Beginning was difficult

I will be 70 years on October, the 11th 2011.

My working days I spent with SII. Social Insurance Institution of Finland, in many different local offices and for 34 years. Got my pension since year 2000.
I have had many hobbies. I had many penpals and swappers. I collect viewcards, stickers and some stamps (Old MacDonald had a Farm).  Use to swap FB´s, too.
Never was good in grafts. Knitting and crocheting wasn´t my thing. I began so many, but only few completed! Bunka works I like.
I make cards even today. I made wooden boxes for my daughters and myself. A new coffeebox, napkin holder, coffeebag stand and a box for cookies now work in progress. Pictures from napkins. A quirrel and hedgehogs.
I have those with winter picture of cats. Also made some porcellain with decals. One set of dish with poppies for my daugter Helena(Henne) Lily-of-the-walley for myself. Different mugs and plates for my daughter Ulla (Ultsu). Also made sweet little angels and some jewelry.
Doll Houses are a new experience. I bougth a dressing table and made three like it. Have made some pictures for dolls´house walls. Scanned some famous paintings of Claude Monet and used tooth picks for frames. Practised to make doll house food but, but... I bought a doll house for myself aswell as it´s furniture, but the house is in it´s box yet.

No comments: